Exemption in vehicles, oil searching and incentive certificated investments in Turkey
- Delivery of sea, air and railway vehicles,
- Delivery of floating system and vehicles,
- Delivery and services done concerning the manufacture and construction of these vehicles.
- Modification, maintenance and repair services of these vehicles
provided to the taxpayers whose businesses are leasing, air and railway transportation vehicles, floating system and vehicles or operating these vehicles in various forms are exempt from value added tax.
(Value Added Tax Law a. 13/1-a, Value Added Tax Law General communiqué II/B-1)
(2) Exploration, operating, enrichment and refining activities concerning gold, silver and platinum and the delivery of goods and services provided to the businesses deal with oil exploration activities within scope of Oil Exploration Law provisions; are exempt from value added tax.
(Value Added Tax Law a.13/1-c, Value Added Tax Law General communiqué II/B-3, II/B-4)
(3) Delivery of machines and equipment to the taxpayers who has the investment incentive certificate are exempt from value added tax, under condition that the delivery is in the scope of this certificate.
(Value Added Tax Law a.13/1-d, Value Added Tax Law General communiqué II/B-5)
(4) Delivery of goods and services concerning businesses mentioned hereafter to the taxpayers who deal with construction, restoration and widening businesses of ports and airports by themselves or make others deal with these businesses are exempt from value added tax. (Value Added Tax Law a. 13/1-e, Value Added Tax Law General communiqué II/B-6)
The delivery of goods listed under Annex II List of Excise Tax Law; under condition that these goods are provided to the firms, who deal with exploration and production of oil according to the 6326 numbered Oil Law to be used in those activities, are exempt from tax. (Excise Tax Law a.7.1.b) (Excise Tax Law List (I) General Communiqué II/C-2)
Source: Revenue Administration of Republic of Turkey / link: https://www.gib.gov.tr/en/references-and-resources/tax-incentives/e
Legal Notice: The information in this article is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended for professional information purposes specific to a person or an institution. Every institution has different requirements because of its own circumstances even though they bear a resemblance to each other. Consequently, it is your interest to consult on an expert before taking a decision based on information stated in this article and putting into practice. Neither MuhasebeNews nor related person or institutions are not responsible for any damages or losses that might occur in consequence of the use of the information in this article by private or formal, real or legal person and institutions.